“You always get a special kick on opening day, no matter how many you go through. You look forward to it like a birthday party when you’re a kid. You think something wonderful is going to happen.” – JOE DIMAGGIO
Top Posts & Pages
- From hearing cricket(s)…to playing it!
- Ghost says "enough is enough"
- “T” stands for testosterone in “T. rex”
- The Babysitter’s Club: Memories, movies and misguided misfits
- Linkin Park, Nickelback unite for worst tour ever
- Why I would make an awesome super villainess
- Peter Rabbit ain’t got sshhhh, you’ll scare the bunny I’m about to kill!
- Raccoons vie for world domination, discarded jar of pickles
- What we're selling our internal organs for on the black market