Top Posts & Pages
- From hearing cricket(s)…to playing it!
- The Babysitter’s Club: Memories, movies and misguided misfits
- Ghost says "enough is enough"
- “T” stands for testosterone in “T. rex”
- Because “Every Kiss Begins with Like” just doesn’t have the same ring
- Wave your scissors in the air like you just don’t hair
- Linkin Park, Nickelback unite for worst tour ever
- Why I would make an awesome super villainess
- What we're selling our internal organs for on the black market
Tag Archives: Packers
“And the people saw what He had made, and that it was good. And they said, ‘Yea, let the Packers beat the Rams. Kick their ass, sea bass!’”
My besties and I are going to the Packers/Rams game on Oct. 16. For the event, I bought the cutest beanie ever. It is, in fact, SO CUTE that it will most likely score me free admittance into the game.
Security guard: “Ma’am, you can’t just walk in. Ticket, please?”
Me: *Points to the hat*
Security guard: “Oh, excuse me. Go right in. And, by the way, CUTE HAT.”
Me: *Blushes modestly* “Well, aren’t you just the sweetest!”
Security guard: “I’ll still have to check your purse though.”
Me: *Pulls out a puppy from the purse and hands it to the guard*
Security guard: “Go right in! And why don’t you take my jacket – it’s a little nippy.”
Me: *Pinches his cheek, shakes head affectionately with charming half-smile, and walks right through.*
Aaaaand that’s how it’s done.